Speaker: Eric Hanselman, Chief Analyst, 451 Research
This session will explore real-world issues about how the adoption and implementation of cloud services affects service delivery. It will provide an actionable framework to accelerate the deployment and delivery of high performance cloud-based applications. We delve into best practices to help you understand how to implement a holistic monitoring strategy to more effectively optimize performance, availability, and quality of applications in virtualized and cloud-based environments. This strategy helps reduce cost and complexity, increase uptime, and improve the user experience.
Session highlights include:
- Strategies for achieving peak performance for the virtualized data center and assuring application performance in cloud-based operating environments
- Managing interdependencies between the cloud and your data center—addressing the integration of cloud services with local data sources, authentication elements, and application front ends
- Identifying and addressing cloud provider caused performance issues
- Measuring latency and response time relationships for cloud services
- Implications of SDN and network virtualization on application delivery