Jeremy Nicholls Recognized as 2017 CRN Channel Chief
Arbor Offers Channel Partners a Comprehensive Portfolio of Network Visibility, DDoS and Advanced Threat Protection Products and Services
Burlington, Mass., 28 de fevereiro de 2017 – Arbor Networks Inc., the security division of NETSCOUT (NASDAQ: NTCT), announced today that Jeremy Nicholls, Global Vice President of Channel Sales and Alliances, has been named to CRN’s prestigious list of 2017 Channel Chiefs.
The annual CRN Channel Chief list features the most powerful leaders in the IT channel who hold direct responsibility for driving growth and revenue for their organizations through their indirect channel partners. Jeremy Nicholls earned a spot on this list due to his track record of channel accomplishments, standing in the industry, dedication to the partner community and plans for driving Arbor Networks’ future business innovation and channel growth.
“Arbor’s comprehensive suite of network visibility, DDoS and advanced threat protection solutions is what sets us apart from competitors,” said Jeremy Nicholls. “It’s a great honor to once again be included on the list of CRN Channel Chiefs, but even more, it’s a testament to the commitment the Arbor team has to its partner success and ensuring their customers remain safe from today’s complex and increasingly consequential cyberattacks.”
Available through the channel, Arbor has designed a broad portfolio of solutions that specifically address the needs of enterprises, service providers, data center and cloud operators:
- Arbor Cloud offers a fully managed, best-practice DDoS defense service that tightly integrates on-premises and cloud-based mitigation in a single solution.
- Arbor Networks SP provides comprehensive network visibility and reporting capabilities to help detect and understand availability threats, and improve traffic engineering, peering relationships and service performance.
- Arbor Networks SP Insight builds on Arbor Networks’ SP network industry-leading visibility platform, adding powerful new big data capabilities that create a photographic memory of network traffic data plus new visual analytics for exploring it at the speed of thought.
- Arbor Networks APS provides proven, on-premise DDoS protection against both known and emerging availability threats to ensure business continuity.
- Arbor Networks TMS surgically removes DDoS attack traffic from the network without disrupting key network services. It also provides comprehensive, real-time visibility into network applications, proactively monitoring denial-of-service attacks to maintain service performance.
- Arbor Spectrum offers network-based advanced threat protection that delivers complete visibility with packets and flows to record the multiple stages of attack campaigns, while preserving the context needed to take swift and decisive action.
“Each year, our editors carefully vet an extensive group of highly accomplished channel executives to highlight those exemplary individuals who earn the mantle of CRN Channel Chief. These executives strive to advance the success and standing of the channel community within their organizations. The 2017 CRN Channel Chiefs lead by example and serve as valuable advocates to help ensure the health and longevity of the IT channel. We applaud their accomplishments and look forward to their continued success,” said Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company.
The 2017 CRN Channel Chiefs list is featured in the fevereiro de 2017 issue of CRN, and online at www.CRN.com.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company, with established brands including CRN, XChange Events, IPED and SharedVue, is the channel community’s trusted authority for growth and innovation. For more than three decades, we have leveraged our proven and leading-edge platforms to deliver prescriptive sales and marketing solutions for the technology channel. The Channel Company provides Communication, Recruitment, Engagement, Enablement, Demand Generation and Intelligence services to drive technology partnerships. Learn more at www.thechannelcompany.com.
About Arbor Networks
Arbor Networks, the security division of NETSCOUT, is driven to protect the infrastructure and ecosystem of the internet. It is the principle upon which we were founded in 2000; and remains the common thread that runs through all that we do today. Arbor’s approach is rooted in the study of network traffic. Arbor’s suite of visibility, DDoS protection and advanced threat solutions provide customers with a micro view of their network enhanced by a macro view of global internet traffic and emerging threats through our ATLAS infrastructure. Sourced from more than 300 service provider customers, ATLAS delivers intelligence based on insight into approximately 1/3 of global internet traffic. Supported by Arbor’s Security Engineering & Response Team (ASERT), smart workflows and rich user context, Arbor’s network insights help customers see, understand and solve the most complex and consequential security challenges facing their organizations.
To learn more about Arbor products and services, please visit our website at arbornetworks.com or follow on Twitter @ArborNetworks. Arbor’s research, analysis and insight is shared via the ASERT blog. For a global data visualization of DDoS attacks that leverages our ATLAS intelligence, visit the Digital Attack Map, a collaboration with Jigsaw, an incubator within Alphabet, Google’s parent company (NASDAQ: GOOGL).
Trademark Notice: Arbor Networks, the Arbor Networks logo and ATLAS are all trademarks of Arbor Networks, Inc. All other brands may be the trademarks of their respective owners.